Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 53: Taming The Nether

Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 53: Taming The Nether Tube. Duration : 27.15 Mins.


I've built what may be my very last booster cart style mine cart track. It's just a very simple point A to B to A type of track. Now I can get to and from the nether 360 cannon a little bit faster. The thing I like most about the track is the way I have docm77's MEES setup so that the cart only departs when I want it to. We work on the cannon some more. We also do a few tests as I contemplate some minor design changes from my original 360 cannon design. (ShoutOuts) docm77: www.youtube.com MEES: www.youtube.com World Download (50): www.mediafire.com Donate: www.paypal.com

Keywords: minecraft, mine, craft, game, etho, let's, lets, play, tutorial, instruction, creeper, zombie, skeleton, world, boat, cart, station, survival, dispenser, beta, epic, mob, trap, grinder, eats, redstone, red, stone, circuit, water, lava, elevator, fire, track, house, base, mining, digging, diamond, invention, mechanism, fun, notch, cave, taming, nether

No comments:

Post a Comment